Here are some 2019 tax numbers that may be of interest.
- Standard Deduction:
- $24,400 for Married Filing Jointly (increased $400)
- $12,200 for Single (increased $200)
- Adoption Credit: $14,080 (increased $270)
- Qualified Business Income Threshold:
- $321,400 for Married Filing Jointly (increased $6,400)
- $160,700 for Single (increased $3,200)
- Unified Credit against the Estate Tax: $11,400,000 (increased $220,000)
- Annual Gift Tax Exclusion: $15,000 (no change)
- Refundable portion of Child Tax Credit: $1,400 (no change)
- Federal Income Tax Brackets: See tables below.
Want more details and more numbers? Read the IRS’s Revenue Procedure 2018-57.